Thursday, June 4, 2015

Muslims with Rick Perry

PERRY IS THE FIRST PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE TO HAVE  MUSLIMS ON HIS SIDE 


Abstracts from the article submitted for publication, and it is pending. 

This is the first time in American history that an American Presidential candidate, had Muslims with him on the stage during his announcement bid to run for the President in 2016. Remember, it has never happened before.
Stage was set in front of Perry's Plane - Amir and Arman Rupani were on stage

I don’t know how many Presidential candidates we have to forgive for ‘they know not’ about fellow Americans. But I do know that in the last run Newt Gingrich, Herman Cain, Mitt Romney and Michelle Bachman showed their bigotry when they said, they will not hire a Muslim in their administration.
Among the 2016 candidates, I know four will pass the initial test; Hilary Clinton, Jeb Bush, Chris Christie and Rick Perry.  Both Hillary and Perry have Muslims with them on their side. This is a new equation we have to deal with. 

As an American committed to a building a cohesive America; it was a joy to see at least two Muslims right on the stage with Perry during his announcement.  



What a joy it was to run into Hannity. More about it in the full article

After the event with the Rupanis.
Sean Hannity asked me, if I was supporting Perry, I said, not yet, not until I talk to him about what kind of America he envisions, is he committed to a cohesive America? Sean asked me what I mean by it.  – I said, it is an America where every American is respected for who he or she is, and no American has to live in apprehension or fear of the other.   Sean said, Perry said that.  I have to check his speech. Sean came out of his interview stage to say hello to me and had to run back. 



Please note I am an independent and not affiliated with any party. You will see me writing and talking about the candidates.

Full Report will be out in a day.

Mike Ghouse is committed to building a cohesive America and offers pluralistic solutions on issues of the day. All about him is in 63 links atwww.MikeGhouse.net 

No comments:

Post a Comment